Welcome to the ICAM-VN 2016 Registration Page for international participants
Hochiminh City, December 6 – December 9, 2016
Organizer: VNUHCM-University of Science
Co-Organizer: Asian Federation of Biotechnology (AFOB)
Co-Organizer: Center for Bioscience and Biotechnology
Co-Organizer: Ho Chi Minh City Association of Biology and Biotechnology
- September 15, 2016 – Deadline of Abstract Submission for oral presentation
- September 30, 2016 – Deadline of Abstract Submission for poster presentation
- August 21, 2016: deadline for early Registration
- November 22, 2016: deadline for standard registration
- August 28, 2016: deadline for full-text submission.
Special event on December 6, 2016: “Opportunities for postgraduate study” (Option)
This event will provide opportunities for professors/organization talking to potential postgraduate students to recruit suitable excellent Vietnamese students for their lab/research institutes. This event is FREE for all students and ICAM-VN 2016 participants. However, professors and organizations who would like to give talks to the students in a large lecture hall and have the exhibition should register.
Plenary session A and B
(1) Recombinant therapeutic proteins and vaccines,
(2) Industrial and Environmental Microbiology
(3) Protein production and protein engineering
(4) Protein production and Expression systems
(5) Metabolic engineering and biofuels
(6) Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
Registration fee for ICAM-VN participants:
(Until August 21, 2016)
(August 22, 2016 – November 22, 2016)
(Oral Speaker, Poster, Presentation and Attendee)
Full-text submission for publication (option):
The manuscript could be published in the Journal of Biotechnology (Vietnam), special issue for the conference. A sample format can be downloaded. Any questions you might have, please contact Dr. Hieu Tran-Van (email@example.com) and Dr. Hoa Kieu Thi Quynh (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The publication fee is 250 USD. The fee should be transferred right after reviewing and the manuscript accepted for publication.
Deadline for the full-text submission is August 28, 2016.
Payment can be made by a bank transfer to the following account. The reason for the transfer will be “<Name of the participant and/or ID from the conference> ICAM-VN 2016” (for example, Hoang Nguyen T0729-01 ICAM-VN 2016).
Organization: CENTER FOR BIOSCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
Address of holder: 227 Nguyen Van Cu, District 5, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Account Name (holder): CENTER FOR BIOSCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
Account Number: 1606201042733
Bank & Branch Name: VIETNAM BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT, Branch Name: AN PHU
Bank Branch Address: 310-312-314 CONG HOA ST, WARD 13, TAN BINH DIST, HCMC
Swift/International BIC Code: VBAAVNVX831
Please make sure that the transfer is in full amount and write the account correctly. Applicants have to cover the transfer fee, if applicable, by themselves.
We could not accept credit card payment.
Registration fee benefits:
All participant including students
- Reception banquet
- Certificate of presentation/participation
- Can attend all the Interactive Sessions and Workshops
- A free conference abstracts book along with your abstract
- Lunches during the conference
- Coffee breaks during the conference
Accompanying Person Benefits:
- Entry pass for opening ceremony
- Reception Banquet
- Coffee Break during the conference
Please click the link for instructions http://icam-vn.com/accommodation/.